about 1 year ago
Hope everyone had a productive weekend of hacking! Please see below for some important updates on team creation.
- We are currently working on team creation for those that have not yet found team members. To ensure that we have an accurate view of hackers that still need teams, please update your Devpost profile. This can be done by navigating to the Participants tab, then updating your team settings (choose either ‘Working solo,’ ‘Looking for teammates,’ or ‘Already have a team’). Please ensure that these updates are made today by 5pm EST, as we will begin creating teams after that time. Also, please ensure that you are part of our Slack workspace, as newly created teams will be notified via Slack.
- If you already have a team and are wondering how to team-up, please follow these steps:
- Create a project from the “My projects” tab in Devpost.
- The first step after creating a new project is to invite team members. Invite team members from here by either adding their email addresses or sharing the secret invite link.
- Click “Save & continue” after inviting team members.
- After completing the remaining steps for project creation, all team members will be able to view and contribute to this project.